Are you getting MailChimp Omnivore warnings?
We’ll have you sending again within 24 hours!
If you are importing a list of subscribers into MailChimp then you must have your list cleaned to avoid being caught by MailChimp Omnivore and having your account suspended. Gary will clean your list of known spam email addresses, role-based email addresses, those that are old and those with a low reputation score. He’ll then import the clean list into your MailChimp account.
Even if you already have MailChimp list warnings, Gary will resolve these for you so you may soon be sending again.
- Analyse every email address for deliverability.
- Determine quality issues such as role-based, free and disposable email addresses.
- Calculate a quality score for each email address.
- Provide a sub-list of email addresses MailChimp will accept.
- Import the new list into your MailChimp account (free option).
- Should MailChimp not accept the new list, then we’ll work on the list until it’s accepted (or your money back).
If MailChimp Omnivore marks your list within 24 hours of us uploading the verified sub-list we’ll work on getting a sub-list MailChimp accepts or your money back.
What will happen if you import low quality emails into MailChimp?
If MailChimp detects low quality email addresses in your list then you’ll likely first receive a warning as below.
After that, your account will be suspended.
*Three months free is provided by MailChimp according to their guidelines e.g. the discount will only be applied once to any MailChimp account.