Adding your accountant or bookkeeper to your Xero organization is really simple; if you know the steps. Follow the instructions below to add any user to your Xero account:
- Login to Xero.
- Click your organization name to the top left of your screen.
- Click My Xero.
- Under the Organisations header, and under the Access column click the blue link.
- A warning screen window will appear and be sure to click Manage user access for [your organization name] (don’t click Remove my access to this organisation).
- Click Invite a user.
- Enter your accountants or bookkeepers first name, last name and email address and choose an appropriate role (this is often the role of Adviser for accountants and bookkeepers).
- Click the Continue button.
- Check the email contents that will be sent to the new user and send the invite.
Once your accountant or bookkeeper clicks the confirmation link then they’ll be able to access your organisation in Xero.